· Performs monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliations by comparing ERP system reports and source repots identifying all variances and reconciling items.
· Understands the balance sheet and P/L impact of account activity including classifications of financial statement line items
· Develops reports and analyses that convey complex facts simply and support decision-making in the business
· Contributes to month-end close process to ensure timely, accurate financial data that is in compliance with IFRS and company accounting policies
· Identifies ways to improve productivity and data quality and assist in preparing business and process flow documentations.
· Supervises the work of accounting and clerical employees engaged in accounting functions.
· Researches and resolves accounting problems as needed.
· Reviews and analyzes statistical and financial information.
· Participate in special projects as assigned
· Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
· Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
· To receive daily transactions for processing and posting
· To follow up on system errors and payment issues as and when required
CA, CIA, Islamic Financial Accounting Standards, IFRS, International Accounting Standards, Bookkeeping, Computational Finance, Financial Statement Analysis, Managing Small Teams - 1 to 5 People, Real Estate, Corporate Accounting, Claims Management