· Performs monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliations by comparing ERP system reports and source repots identifying all variances and reconciling items.
· Understands the balance sheet and P/L impact of account activity including classifications of financial statement line items
· Develops reports and analyses that convey complex facts simply and support decision-making in the business
· Contributes to month-end close process to ensure timely, accurate financial data that is in compliance with IFRS and company accounting policies
· Identifies ways to improve productivity and data quality and assist in preparing business and process flow documentations.
· Supervises the work of accounting and clerical employees engaged in accounting functions.
· Researches and resolves accounting problems as needed.
· Reviews and analyzes statistical and financial information.
· Participate in special projects as assigned
· Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
· Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
· To receive daily transactions for processing and posting
· To follow up on system errors and payment issues as and when required
Managing Small Teams - 1 to 5 People, Corporate Accounting, Real Estate, International Accounting Standards, Islamic Financial Accounting Standards, Financial Statement Analysis, IFRS, Computational Finance, Claims Management, Bookkeeping, CIA, CA