To manage the enterprise project management, process re-engineering, quality assurance and policies development related activities in order to enable continuous enhancement and improvement of business processes as set and agreed upon standards.
· Manage the enterprise-wide projects in implementation within time, budget and specifications parameters
· Prepare Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and solicits quotes from vendors, and order to evaluate options and assist in the selection and negotiation with appropriate vendors.
· Build strong relationships with selected vendors to ensure effective implementation of projects
· Initiate Process Re-Engineering changes in liaison with the concerned Department, in order, improve existing processes and optimize time and effort needed to operate
Keep records and flowcharts of every process within BIDAYA functions, illustrating the required approvals, steps and responsible staff involved
· Define quality standards and measures for the enterprise· Ensure the implementation and maintenance of set quality standards
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Fluency in Arabic and English
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance processes, management, budgeting, and administrative operations
• Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences